Thursday 30 July 2009

HexBug Reviews....

The HexBug's are gaining rave reviews from everywhere....below is some feedback from I Want One of Those customers...

I want one of those is absolutely amazing. I buy all my gifts from here. All the items here are really fun (amazing) and good quality. I have bought at least 10 hex bugs from here, they are amazing, brilliant, couldn't ask for more. All the kids liked it and amazingly so did I.
Aasiyah, Prescot

HEXBUG: Definitely "the bug of the year". BRILLIANT ! Great on laminate/hard floors desks (and kitchen worktops!) Created one hell of an audience in the doctors surgery! Confused the two dogs, the cat was mystified and all I do is laugh! Worth every penny and I?m buying two more (for those that want one, but don't know it yet)
John, Ashford

Great little toy. Responds to every litlle touch, great gift and fun to play with at work or school.
Lewis, Reading

Reviews of the HexBug can also be posted to HexBug.com.

No comments: